The Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC) in collaboration with IEA EBC Annex 86 are organizing a workshop consisting of a series of four webinars on:
- April 1st, 2021 (17:00-18:30 CET): Building ventilation: How does it affect SARS-CoV-2 transmission?
- April 8th, 2021 (09:00-10:30 CET): IAQ and ventilation Metrics
- April 13th, 2021 (17:00-18:30 CET): Big data, IAQ and ventilation – part 1
- April 21st, 2021(09:00-10:30 CET): Big data, IAQ and ventilation – part 2
In this webinar, we address the applications of IoT devices and big data in IAQ and ventilation and discuss the possibilities they provide for research. It sets the starting stage for subtask 5 of the new IEA EBC Annex 86 “energy efficient IAQ management in residential buildings”. After a short introduction, the three speakers will first give an overview of ongoing research projects that apply IAQ related big data and provide some insights on how they reshape our thinking about ventilation systems, then explore how personal IAQ sensors can change our understanding about IAQ and finally discuss how all this data can be connected with and integrated in BIM models that power ’smart building’ applications. After all this, there is time for discussion and input for future work.
This webinar is organized by the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (https://www.aivc.org/) & the IEA EBC Annex 86 “Energy Efficient Indoor Air Quality Management in Residential Buildings” (https://annex86.iea-ebc.org/). The webinar is facilitated by INIVE.
- 09:00 | Introduction, Benjamin Hanoune – University of Lille, France
- 09:10 | Data analytics at Renson: From airflows to dataflows, Steven Delrue – Renson, Belgium
- 09:25 | CO2: A reference point for ventilation standards, Sandra Chochod & Marcin Mezynski – Netatmo, France
- 09:40 | Remote Data Logging with Retrotec DM32 SmartGauges and leveraging rCloud, Ben Walker – Retrotec, USA
- 09:55 | Using sensors and machine learning to improve HVAC control, Inouk Bourgon – Foobot, Luxembourg
- 10:10 | Questions and Answers
- 10:30 | Closing & End of webinar
For further information please scroll down to download the flyer.