The Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (www.aivc.org) and the IEA EBC Annex 86 “Energy Efficient Indoor Air Quality Management in Residential Buildings” (https://annex86.iea-ebc.org/) are organizing the webinar "Emerging smart ventilation strategies for energy efficient IAQ management" to be held on November 23rd, 2021 at 16:00-17:45 CET.
This webinar, will address the opportunities offered by smart ventilation strategies, which include a wide range of systems depending on the type of sensing parameters (CO2, humidity, occupancy, etc.), the type of sensing combinations, the type of installation (centralized/decentralized), the types of control algorithms, etc. It will also quantify their potential from and energy and IAQ point of view based on existing and newly developed assessment framework in the annex.
Presentations & Speakers
- Introduction IEA-EBC Annex 86 and dissemination activities, Carsten Rode, Leader of ST6, IEA EBC Annex 86 – DTU, Denmark
- Introduction IEA-EBC Annex 86 ST4-smart ventilation, Gaëlle Guyot, Leader of ST4, IEA EBC Annex 86 – Cerema, France
- Investigation of natural ventilation control with regard to indoor and outdoor environments: First results, Evangelos BELIAS – EPFL, Switzerland
- Implementation of a MPC for an all-air system in an educational building, Bart Merema, KU Leuven – Belgium
- Draft for a health related performance assessment framework for smart ventilation, Klaas De Jonge – UGent, Belgium
- Residential Applications of Smart Ventilation Controls, Iain Walker – LBNL, USA
For further information on registration etc. please click here.