The Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (https://www.aivc.org/) and the IEA EBC Annex 86 “Energy Efficient Indoor Air Quality Management in Residential Buildings” (https://annex86.iea-ebc.org/) are organizing the webinar Building ventilation: How does it affect SARS-CoV-2 transmission? to be held on April 1st, 2021 at 17:00-18:30 CET. The webinar will address the potential mitigating role of building ventilation in the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Presentations and Speakers:
- Introduction, Arnold Janssens – chair of AIVC WG COVID-19, Ghent University, Belgium
- The Role of Building Ventilation in Indoor Infectious Aerosol Exposure, Andrew Persily – NIST, USA
- Modelling uncertainty in the relative risk of exposure to the SARS-CoV-2 virus by airborne aerosol transmission, Cath Noakes – University of Leeds, UK
- Field measurements of aerosol exposure in indoor environments, Roberto Traversari – TNO, Netherlands
- Ventilation system design and the risk areas for spreading airborne contaminants in office buildings, Alireza Afshari – Aalborg University, Denmark
For further information on registration etc. please click here.